Sunday, June 1, 2008

Back in Black (Ink) Deal of the week – All-in-one printer/scanner/copier/fax

I have been in need of a printer for months and finally found one on-line that was compact, met my needs and was easy on the pocket book. I ordered it from Staples.com on Thursday morning and it arrived Friday at 230 PM via UPS. Awesome. I was skeptical about the next day delivery claim, especially since the shipping cost was less than 5 dollars.

The All-in-One is a refurbished Brother MFC-240C that came with two rebates. One was an instant $10 off at checkout and then another $20 off with an on-line rebate. I didn’t have to print anything out (which is fortunate because I didn’t have a printer, yet). To get the 20 dollar rebate, I just clicked a link, typed in my order # and sent off the rebate form. The final cost including shipping will be $34.

I also found a link for ink cartridges for my model that cost $5 each. Not bad!

The setup was easy; the instructions were very clear and the software install a breeze. I was printing, copying and scanning in no time at all. I can’t believe I waited so long to get a new printer!


No comments:

Post a Comment